Terms and Conditions
When booking a room with The Address Blackpool (directly through us or any website linked to us) your contract includes a few Terms & Conditions. Please take a few minutes to go through the below .
Booking , Cancellation & Refund Policy.
When you make your booking & we have received the required deposit / taken a debit or credit card number to secure the booking, a legally binding contract exists between us that is non-cancellable & non-refundable, except in exceptional circumstances. You may still remain liable to pay in full or in part for the booking, even if you are unable to take your holiday. Even where you have not paid in full at the time of cancellation, you will remain liable for the full cost.
If for some reason you do need to cancel, it is important that you tell us at the first opportunity so that we may attempt to re-let your room and minimize your loss. You should take out adequate cancellation insurance to protect you against possible loss.
We will confirm your booking & acknowledge receipt of your cancellation & any refund applicable via email.
Please do not consider you booking cancelled until you receive our confirmation.
On booking , the first night of your stay will be charged to your debit / credit card as a deposit.
A fixed , non refundable amount of GBP 20.00 per booking will be charged in case of cancellation as an administrative fee if you inform us by mail or in writing a minimum of 7 days or more before the date of your scheduled arrival.
In case of cancellation less than 7 days before the date of arrival, the 1st. night of your stay will be charged.
If you do not cancel, but fail to arrive for your stay with us ie. NO-SHOW, you agree that the total sum due for your stay with us will be debited from the credit / debit card in full & final settlement.
Check-in & Checkout times.
Our check-in time is 2.00 pm. If you expect to arrive early, please let us know and we will try our best to have your room ready, otherwise we will happily store your luggage until your room is ready.
Our checkout time is 10.00 am.
It is our policy that all our guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behavior. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Manager, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the Manager, the hotel reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the guest accommodation’s discretion, or guests may be asked to leave the premises.
Damage to the property
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the accommodation´s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest´s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
Removal of guest accommodation´s property
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Tampering with fire detection systems and fire fighting equipment
We reserve the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the accommodation, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire fighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the guest accommodation due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the premises. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the accommodation’s discretion. Should the fact that fire fighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
The Address offers Limited Free Parking on the premises.Reservation is possible ONLY for stays of 2 (TWO) nights or more and will be allotted on the basis of date of booking and direct bookings with us. Reservation of a free car park space is not possible for a 1 (ONE) night stay. Please e-mail us at email@example.com to check the availability before booking on line. Vehicles & their contents are parked at the owners risk and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage however caused. If a vehicle is left in the guest accommodation car park for more than 8 hours after the guest has departed without the written consent of the guest accommodation, the guest accommodation reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the owners expense.
Bed & Breakfast Terms
1. All accommodation is offered subject to availability at time of receipt of deposit, and tariffs applicable.
2. Meal times are pre arranged, and no allowance can be made for meals not taken.
3. Rooms must be vacated by 10 am. on the day of departure. If rooms are not vacated by this time we may make a charge for a further nights stay.
4. We cannot accept responsibility of loss of guest property unless handed in for safe custody.
5. We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to guests vehicles or their contents.
6. Accounts are due for settlement on arrival. For group bookings we may request payment prior to arrival.
7. No refunds will be made in the event of early departure.
8. We recommend that you arrange adequate holiday insurance in the event of cancellation.
9. Children under 14 years of age must not be left unsupervised by adults in bedrooms.
10. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel by UK law. Guests failing to comply will have their stay immediately terminated without refund, and will incur liability for additional cleaning charges plus charges for any subsequent loss of revenue. The outstanding balance may be charged to the debit/credit card that was charged with the initial deposit.
11. We would only cancel your holiday if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would, however, attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the holiday. Except in exceptional circumstances, our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
12. We welcome Families and Couples only.
13. Non Residents ie. guests who have not booked with us are not permitted in the rooms.
14. Vehicles & their contents are parked at the owners risk and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage however caused.
15. The minimum payment of any dues by card should be GBP 30.00 or more.